Already have a Username/Password for Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- The text is 1.5-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines,
All materials contained on this site are copyright protected and may not be reproduced; therefore, individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research, teaching, and/or private study, the Publisher holds the copyright on all materials published in website of the Journal of Fundamental and Applied Sciences . The following guidelines apply to individual users:
- Individuals may view, download, print, or save Journal content for the purposes of research, teaching, and/or private study.
- Customer or member account numbers are provided to individuals for their personal use only. Individuals may not share their username or password without the Publisher's permission.
- Any use and/or copies of this Journal in whole or in part, must include the customary bibliographic citation, including author attribution, date, article title, the Journal name and its web site address (http://www.jfas.info).
Disclaimer of Warranty
The Journal Online is under development and changes may be made in these publications and programs at any time.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.